1. Visitors must be on an inmates visiting list.
2. All visitors must sign Visitor's Register.
3. PHOTO Identification required.
4. No more than two (2) visitors shall be admitted to see a single inmate on a visiting day. Visitors under eighteen (18) years of age shall be accompanied by parent, guardian, or responsible adult. The only exception shall be written authorization by a parent or guardian for those persons ages sixteen (16) and seventeen (17), inclusive, authorizing such a visit.
5. Total time for two (2) visitors shall not exceed one hour.
6. Visitors will be expected to conduct themselves with restraint.
7. No loud talking, profanity or obscene gestures will not be tolerated.
8. Visitors must be in a sober condition.
9. Under no circumstances shall a visitor carry in a firearm, knife, penknife or anything that could be considered as a weapon. Visitors are expected to obey the laws of the State of New Hampshire and the rules of the Institution. Violators will be prosecuted (RSA 306:10) and infractions of the rules will result in revocation of visiting privileges.
10. The Shift Supervisor may terminate a visit at any time for reasons he/she may deem justified.
11. The Superintendent or his designee may deny visiting privileges to any visitor when, in his opinion, the safety, order or security of the inmates or institution is in jeopardy.
12. Visitors are subject to search. Searches will be conducted by a staff member of the same sex. Refusal to submit to a search will result in revocation of visiting privileges.
13. No personal property (including handbags) can be brought into the institution during visiting hours.
14. The only items accepted during visiting hours shall be clothing for work release inmates and money deposited in inmate accounts. These monies need to be in the form of a bank check or money order, as no cash or personal checks can be accepted.
15. The Superintendent may, at his discretion alter, suspend, or create rules and regulations as circumstances dictate.
Secure Visiting Area