Video Visiting Rules and Hours
- All visitors must be approved by DOC staff.
- Photo identification is required in order for approval.
- Visitation sessions shall not exceed 20 minute intervals.
- The time required between creating a visit and the start of the visit is 24 hours.
- All visits are subject to recording and monitoring.
- Visitors will be expected to conduct themselves appropriately. Obscene gestures, nudity, profanity and loud talking will not be tolerated.
- DOC staff may terminate a visit at any time if deemed justified.
- The Superintendent may, at his discretion alter, suspend, or create rules and regulations as circumstances dictate.
- Video Visitation hours will be from 9:00am to 9:00pm Monday thru Thursday, and from 9:00am to 7:00pm Friday thru Sunday.
- No visits will be allowed between the hours of 11:00am to 12:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm due to facility operations.
- There is currently no limit to how many visits you may have per day. If problems arise within the facility it may be limited.
- Remote visits for friends, family and attorneys will cost $5.00 per session for up to 20 minutes.
- Onsite video visits for friends, family and attorneys are FREE. There are 2 Kiosks located in the lobby of the Community Corrections Center for this option.
Please visit VideoVisitAnywhere.com to schedule a visit today.