Assessment and Care Planning
As a resident in our home you will have a plan of care developed to meet your individual needs. This plan of care addresses your physical, emotional, and social needs.
The overall plan of care includes
- Personal hygiene,
- Safety measures,
- Rest and activity periods,
- Rehabilitation and restorative nursing care,
- Motivation and recreation programs,
- As well as short term and long term goals.
Assessment and Plan of Care Review
This plan of care is reviewed with you every 90 days to assess progress. The review is called a Resident Care Conference.
Those who are involved in developing and reviewing the care plan include:
- Nursing Unit Coordinator,
- Dietary Manager,
- Social Worker,
- Activities Director,
- Nursing Care Coordinator,
- Restorative LNA,
- And other disciplines as needed.
We encourage you to participate in your care plan conference to share any concerns and to offer suggestions. We also welcome, with your approval, family members to attend these conferences to share their input as well. The Unit Coordinator will inform you when your conference is scheduled.