- All inmates of the Belknap County Department of Corrections shall have the opportunity to call his/her attorney at a reasonable time or as special circumstances dictate.
- All inmates shall have the opportunity to make an unlimited number of collect telephone calls between the hours of 0700 and 2100 hours. Calls shall be limited to ten minutes in duration to ensure equal access by all inmates.
- Telephone access may be denied in the event disciplinary action must be taken as a result of noncompliance of the Rules and Regulations or if the inmate becomes unruly.
- No personal incoming calls or messages shall be allowed unless authorized by the Superintendent and such exception shall be so noted in the Daily Log.
- All calls shall be made collect except *initial local notification of attorney or family.
*(If inmate has money is his/her general account)